Registration link for EADH 2018 is now available here:
Conference fee (includes lunches and coffees)
- EADH members : 200 euro [increases to 300 euro after 12 Nov]
- Non-EADH members : 300 euro [increases to 400 euro after 12 Nov]
- Delegates from developing countries [note] : 100 euro [increases to 150 euro after 12 Nov]
- Students and postdoctoral researchers [= within 7 years of PhD] : 50 euro [increases to 75 euro after 12 Nov]
- Conference dinner Saturday night 8 December : 50 euro
“Early bird” registration has been extended to 12 November 2018.
Information on EADH membership may be found HERE.
If you have any questions in relation to registrations or payment, please refer your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on accommodation in Galway may be found HERE.
The Conference will open at 16.00 on the afternoon of Friday 7 December and conclude at 16.00 on the afternoon of Sunday 9 December. It will be preceded by workshops on Thursday 6 December and Friday 7 December. Provisional timetable of panel sessions is available HERE.
Workshops are planned on the following topics. Details of workshop content, schedules and registration procedure will be posted HERE shortly.
- Annotation of digital oral data collections in the Humanities and Social Sciences (full day)
- Attractive, interactive, ready for the web: visualizing your data using R (full day)
- Cognitive computing methodologies for the humanities (full day)
- Developing biographical data projects using open innovation methods and practices (half day)
- eLexicography: between DH and AI (half day)
- Hyper audio linking – applying speech-to-text-technologies to research and publishing (full day)
- Identifying and managing humanities research data (half day)
- Learning machine learning: a CRETA-hackatorial on reflected text analysis
- Theoretical concepts in literary history and their confrontation with computational methods (three days: expected to begin Wed 5 Dec)
- Methods and tools of distant reading (three days: expected to begin Wed 5 Dec)
There will also be an advisory session on funding applications to the European Research Council.